How do I work out my correct size?
Nautica is manufactured in US sizing. Our size guide can be found next to the size selector drop box on each individual product page and on the website footer. Please use this as a guide. If the fit is not quite right, we offer free returns.
How should I care for my Nautica Product?
The fabric for Nautica products is pre-shrunk prior to construction to minimize shrinkage. The seams are taped to give garments longevity and prevent abrasion. The "athletic" design provides a generous fit for an active range of motion. The classic sportswear styling is tailored to meet customer needs - practical, durable, functional and dependable. For the best performance, please see clothing tags for complete details.
I purchased a Nautica watch overseas. Who do I contact for services and repairs?
All of our service centres are listed on nauticawatches.com with the contact information for each country. We currently do not have distribution in Australia so please contact our US service centre with any enquiries.
Why is my address coming up as invalid?
Any address not registered with Australia Post may appear as invalid in the checkout process. Please contact Aus Post on 137 678 to register your address. You will need to allow 30 minutes for this change to register on our site. Before continuing to check out, please clear your browser history so the information resets.
Can I add, change or delete an item in my order after it’s completed?
If you would like to change your order after it has been received, we offer free returns, within the terms of our return-policy.
How will I know if Nautica has received my order?
You will receive a confirmation number via email once your online order has been processed. The confirmation will contain your order number, order details and shipping address.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
You will receive a dispatch notification email from our warehouse once your order has been dispatched. This will include your tracking number for your goods.
How long until my order arrives?
As a brand, we will endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible. Generally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 5-10 working days after dispatch. Areas such as WA, NT and Far North QLD will face an additional 2-3 days. There may also be a longer wait during sale and peak periods.
Dispatch times are currently extended due to unprecedented demand. Our Customer Care team are doing the best they can to assist you - We ask that you please wait at least 10 days after you've received your dispatch notification from Australia Post before you enquire about your order. Thank you for your patience.
How do I track my order?
You can track your order here. Simply enter the tracking number which was provided on your dispatch notification. Please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be registered with Australia Post.
Do you ship overseas?
Currently we only ship to Australian addresses from nautica.com.au
Who do I contact if my order has not arrived?
If you haven't received your order within 5 business days, please contact our customer service team via our contact form. If you would prefer, you can also contact them through the below method:
What is your return policy and process?
You have 90 days from the time you place the order to return any unwanted items for a refund. All items must be in an unused, unworn, all tags attached and re-sellable condition. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Can I return products to a store or does it have to be online?
Items purchased online cannot be returned to a retail or department store. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information.
How can I find the closest Nautica store?
Nautica sells sportswear, activewear and accessories in department and outlet stores across Australia. Please see our store-locator to find the nearest store to you.
How can I sell Nautica products in my store?
For any enquiries regarding selling Nautica products in your store, please contact Gabriel B.Dietrich
How Do I Use My E-Gift Card?
Using Nautica E-Gift Card couldn’t be easier, you simply enter your E-Gift Card number in the payment section provided at the checkout when you are ready to make your purchase.
- Upon receiving a Nautica E-Gift Card via email, you will be presented with an E-Gift Card number that can be redeemed online.
- If the items purchased total less than the E-Gift Card amount, the remaining funds will remain on the E-Gift Card to use on the next purchase, if the items purchased exceed the E-Gift Card amount, the remaining value must be paid by card in order to complete the order.
- E-Gift Cards take up to 4 hours to be delivered to your preferred email address.
- Items bought using E-Gift Cards can be returned or exchanged but not refunded, only additional monies paid over and above the E-Gift Card will be refunded and a new E-Gift Card will be issued or funds allocated to your existing E-Gift Card applied.
- For full details, please visit our e-gift-card-terms-and-conditions.
Why Zip Pay?
Choose Zip at checkout and own the way you pay. Repayments from as little as $10 a week. No upfront payments. Interest free always.
How it works:
- Apply for a Zip account in seconds at zip.co/apply
- Add item(s) to your basket and select Zip as your payment method at checkout.
- Complete your checkout and pay nothing today. Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to shop and enjoy Nautica favourites now and pay later.
How to use Afterpay online?
To use this payment method, you must live in Australia, be at least 18 years old and are able to enter into Afterpay’s legally binding contract. Make sure your mobile number and email address are valid and verifiable and that you use an Australian debit or credit card.
If you use Afterpay for the first time, please follow the steps below.
- Simply add your Nautica favourites to your online shopping bag.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
- Form here, follow the prompts to create an Afterpay account to pay the first of four instalments up front.
Please note that all orders purchased using Afterpay can only be returned for a refund via our online returns process that can be found here. Orders made with Afterpay cannot be exchanged in-store and must be returned online for a refund.
Paypal is a safe way to pay faster online without entering credit or debit card details each time.
- Safer - Paypal keeps your financial information securely encrypted so you can pay online with confidence.
- Flexible - Link all your cards and bank accounts and choose which one to use at checkout.
- Convenient - Pay with Paypal on millions of sites on your computer or mobile, an in apps.
- Protected - You can be refunded with Buyer Protection.